We are looking for a developer who also poses as an IT Assistant. You will assist our IT Manager with testing current projects, writing (automatization) scripts, develop web apps, maintaining the website and hosting as well as aiding in daily tasks such as solving problems that our employees may experience with their computer/email, setting up workstations for new employees. Additionally, you always work diligently and actively pursue new tasks.
What will you do?
- You assist the IT manager with all daily tasks and the testing of current projects;
- You will develop (internal) web app projects written in vanilla PHP, MySQL.
- You assist and develop (automatization) scripts based on Python, PHP, and MySQL;
- You make sure that current systems are kept up to date and that bugs are fixed;
- You will work with cPanel and WHM to maintain the website.
- You are the point of contact for employees when they experience problems with their computer, internet or email.
- You are responsible for setting up workstations for new employees;
What do we think is important?
- You have degree in Information Technology;
- You have experience working with Python, PHP, and MySQL;
- You have some experience in frameworks/libraries such as Laravel, Django, ReactJS or are willing to learn this;
- You are familiar with cPanel, WHM to manage the website;
- You work quickly and take initiative with new tasks;
- You have a good command of the English language.
What do we offer?
- A market-compliant monthly salary (based on experience and longevity) with a travel expense reimbursement;
- 24 vacation days, regularly friendly business attire, free fruit every week, and a well-appointed luxury company kitchen;
- An informal and friendly work environment and on every Friday, we have drinks with the whole team;
- A newly established business in which you contribute to its success;
- Space for your innovative ideas so that you can grow and develop yourself and the business to its full potential;
- A motivated staff with innovative, creative ideas and persuasive campaigns;
- A work environment where you can learn a lot, where self-reliance is promoted, and where proactive tones are encouraged.