We’re looking for a copyright administrator who works steadily and is involved in administration. You are specifically responsible for the maintenance and control of all administrative systems. You make sure that everything in our systems is properly worked on and look for any errors before they happen. Are you the precise copyright administrator we’re looking for?
What will you do?
- You provide support for the administration of authorship and other legal rights and work diligently to uphold them in the systems;
- You are responsible for overseeing the administration of authorship rights and royalties;
- You double-check all title administrations and royalty statements;
- You collaborate closely with both internal and external partners, solving issues as they arise;
- You ensure that the metadate sheets are updated every week;
- You are actively looking for ways to improve the oversight of the registration of titles and the op-selection of metadata data in order to deliver the results to our external partner around the world;
- You research our Business Director and provide assistance as needed with the publication of our publication.
What do we think is important?
- You are proficient in several Microsoft Office programs;
- Your analytical capabilities are continually evolving;
- You have a proactive and positive work environment, and you are stress-resistant;
- You are well-organized at work, you have decision-making authority, and you enjoy administration;
- You work very securely and are an expert in administration;
- You have a good command of the English language;
- You must be able to travel to our office in the Netherlands, Oosterhout NB.
What do we offer you in exchange for your time, passion and commitment:
- A market-based monthly salary (based on experience) with a travel allowance;
- 24 vacation days;
- A laptop to perform all your work properly;
- An informal and friendly working environment and drinks with the whole team every Friday;
- A newly established company in which you contribute to the success, where there is room for your innovative ideas so that you can fully grow and develop yourself and the company;
- Motivated colleagues with innovative, creative ideas and convincing campaigns;
- Fun company outings, such as a multi-day trip to Disneyland Paris last year;
- Free fruit every week and a well-equipped luxury company kitchen with all the equipment you can imagine